It’s not what we do, it’s the way that we do it!
Over the last 21 years I have seen our company grow from strength to strength. We have for some time been recognised as one of the leading lights in the pub accounting industry, I believe this is for the following reasons:
We employ a team of trade experienced professionals who are on the road five days a week to visit our clients and discuss accounts, improve GP’s and assist with marketing and promotions.
We don’t promise what we can’t achieve. We provide accurate, relative information on time every time. All our monthly management accounts are with a client within 12 days of us receiving the last information – without fail!
We don’t write a letter when we can call.
We don’t expect you to input information into websites, we provide simple cash sheets for you to use.
We don’t advise you to visit our website to improve GPs, to cost menus or to run your business; we visit you and help you do it face to face.
This industry is a people industry and we know you haven’t got the time to logon, workout how to input things and wait for a system to work – our BDMs will sit down with you face to face as often as you like and help you manage your business.
We do provide you with an office based account manager who will contact you every month to let you know that your accounts are ready and discuss any queries.
We do care about your business, after all if you succeed, we keep you as a client and we prosper too!
We do provide an all inclusive package price so you have no nasty invoices to worry about.
We do employ our own staff, sub-contracting isn’t my thing, so stock-takers, payroll, office staff and BDMs are all employed by me and have my philosophy.
We do employ and train our own staff. Alongside our senior, experienced accountants we take 18-25 year olds from unemployment and put them through accounting qualifications, helping to improve the lives and welfare of UK people.
I believe that in accounting and service standards for this industry we are far and above any other service provider, give me a call on 07977 108 569 if you would like a no-obligation chat about using our services or would like to join our team. We are also nominated and/or recommended by the majority of pub companies in the country.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Martin Roslyn FILSA ABII
It’s not what we do, it’s the way that we do it and that’s what gets results!
Key aspects to our service:-
* Nationwide- the same high quality service is received in Elgin, as in Newquay as in Sheffield or Birmingham. We promise to provide a truly nationwide service, without compromise.
* All deadlines met:- We deliver what we promise, monthly accounts within 12 days, regular visits from Business Development Managers, on site stock reports, dedicated account manager.
* Knowledge:- We’ve run pubs and hotels, we know how you want to help us run your business, because we’ve taken the time to find out.
* Clear concise and accurate:-. All our information is produced in an easy to understand format and is accurate. Give us a try:- The proof of the pudding is in the eating- we guarantee to provide a better, more accurate and more personable service than any of our competitors.
* Employed Staff:- We don’t franchise, we don’t sub-contract all our staff are employed directly by Roslyn’s that way our high service levels are maintained and managed.